Some Bunny



Super cute stamp set, and crazy fun new Easter Egg dies?! Sign me up! This new stamp set called Some Bunny is so cute, and has great spring/easter sentiments and images.  For this project, I stamped a bunch of my favorite images, and colored them in using Copic markers.  Once they were colored in, using the coordinating diecuts, I cut them out.  The Easter Egg frame and shape, are two different die sets.  I am imagining super cute Easter Egg shaker cards using them.
For more info on any of these products, head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog.

Comments

Andre M. said…
This is a fab little scene. Thanks for the inspiration.
Heather M said…
Fabulous little scene on the egg shaped card. Love your coloring!
Cathy Lillie said…
Love the coloring on the bunny - so sweet! Your egg shaped card is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album