Hay There


Firstly, that I <3 a="" card="" chance="" cow="" f="" happy="" is="" it.="" make="" makes="" me="" moo="" nbsp="" on="" p="" ridiculously="" sentiment="" take="" talk="" there="" to="" you="">I stamped the little pig in black ink, created a mask for it, and then stamped the cow and horse images.  Making the pig, helped create this fun scene, and adds dimension on a flat card.
Next, I watercolored the images using Zig watercolors makers and an aqua brush.  The main panel was diecut using a rectangle die, and adhered to a watercolor paper card base.  To embellish, the twine bow was added in the corner.
For more great project using this set, head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog.

Comments

Cathy Lillie said…
Another fantastic card, Latisha! Such soft coloring on the adorable animals and background. I love the cross stitch rectangle die you used to frame it!
Sarah said…
I really love this stamp set! Your card is simple and cute. I love that you let the stamps be the star..

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop